« Back to Glossary Index

Winged Liner

This term refers to the act of flicking out the top eyeliner past the eye in a triangle shape. This is mostly done with black, liquid eyeliner.

Get some sweet stuff in your inbox

Exclusive updates straight from Mimiejay·

Invalid email address
I promise never to send boring emails to you. You can unsubscribe and beat me up if I do.
« Back to Glossary Index

Related Posts

This blog is one of my online ‘offices’ and through it, I hope to connect with you, share with you everything I know from makeup to fashion and lifestyle. Click below to follow me.
Previous Post Next Post