A sunny day is full of amazing things — but melting makeup, smeared eyeliner, and super-sticky lipstick are not among them. Doing your makeup on a sunny day isn’t so different from your normal day-to-day makeup routine, only that some extra steps have to be considered in order for your makeup to last the whole day and still ‘pop’.
In this video, I’ll be showing you how to do your makeup (to last the whole day) despite the wicked sun. And also how to make it sweat-proof and oil-proof.
Products Mentioned In The Video
- Lip balm: Vaseline lip therapy
- Primer: Zaron cosmetics oil block mattifier
- Eyeshadow: Blossom cosmetics
- Foundation brush: Real techniques
- Foundation: Maybelline super stay ‘warm bronze’
- Concealer: Zaron cosmetics “deep”
- Setting Powder: Sacha buttercup setting powder
- Face Powder: Zikel cosmetics powder palette
- Highlighter: ABH glow kit “dripping in gold”
- Setting Spray: Elf mist and set spray
- Lipstick: Zaron cosmetics ‘jasmine’ and colorpop ‘seesaw’
Watch The Video Below:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel and turn on notification so you can be notified whenever I dropped a video.